Courtesy of Jennifer Smith:
Attached is the Superintendent contract that was approved tonight; all votes 4-1 (my dissent).
Here are some of the terms for the $1.3M ($303,000 annualized) 4 year, 4 month contract:
- Base Salary Total: $725,846
- Board-Paid 14% STRS (retirement) and STRS Employee share (10%) and pick-up on the employee share(10% on the 10%) Total: $225,013
- 10%, 11%, 12% and 13% annuities Total: $85,447
- Car/Cell Allowance Total: $46,950
- Educational Stipend Total: $28,950
- Board-Paid Medicare Tax: $12,864
- 30% payout if he stays the full term length: $83,088
- Moving Expenses: $11,000
- Difference between sale price of house and 95% of appraised value: up to $30,000 + cost of appraisal
- The ability to sell back vacation days: $36,888 if all allowable days are sold back (4 in first 4 months, 10/year for 4 years= 44 days)
The next board meeting is next Tuesday, January 27 at 6PM. I hope you can attend.