Tomorrow, the man called Obama takes up the president’s job. Poor man. He seems like a decent sort. A shame...something like that happening to him.
But he hung around with the wrong crowd – lowbred types in high political circles – and look where it has gotten him. Tomorrow, he’ll be called upon to stand before a hundred million viewers, put his hand on a Bible, and lie.
To the question – will he swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States America – he will give the answer he has rehearsed. Yes, I can! Then, like almost every American president since John Quincy Adams, he will ignore it.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Seeing the Future
The folks over at The Daily Reckoning can see tomorrow anyway. Here is their review of the inauguration:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jim. I just found your blog through Lew Rockwell, and wow, am I ever glad I did. You seem to really be thorough at what you have to say. I, although still a novice in the basics of Austrian Economics, and a whole heck of a lot of freedom literature, am learning more and more everyday. What I lack in knowledge, I make up for with spirit, strength, and my endurance knowing I shall never compromise the ideals this country fought so hard for in a true Revolutionary spirit.
Thank you Jim.
Hi Jim. I just found your blog through Lew Rockwell, and wow, am I ever glad I did. You seem to really be thorough at what you have to say. I, although still a novice in the basics of Austrian Economics, and a whole heck of a lot of freedom literature, am learning more and more everyday. What I lack in knowledge, I make up for with spirit, strength, and my endurance knowing I shall never compromise the ideals this country fought so hard for in a true Revolutionary spirit.
Thank you Jim.
Post a Comment