There is nothing like being indicted by the ignorant.
Hey, Anonymous, Clark and her newspaper -- The Liberty Voice -- are Pravda in Powell (note: that's not Prada in Powell). You may not want her real views exposed, but they are what they are.
To your nonsense above: I have posted the 10 planks from the Communist Manifesto for you review (courteous of my misguided friends over at Marxists.org). While it is not Obama's public agenda word for word, it's almost spot on (I highlighted the similarities).
Note: To be intellectually honest, it is almost Bush's and McCain's agenda spot on. In fact, it is fast becoming our reality thanks, in part, to those who rob Liberty of her essence, such as Anonymous, Clark, and her TLV.
Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc, etc.