Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Agreeing with Rush

A recent post of mine over on the Blog at Mises.org:










Agreeing with Rush

Jim Fedako


Yes, it's true. I agree with Rush Limbaugh: I do not want Obama to succeed.

According to Newt Gingrich, that makes me irrational. So be it. While I'm admitting my irrationality, I must also state that I do not want my governor, county commissioners, or township trustees to succeed either. Nor, for that matter, my local scenic river advisory council.

Note: When Gingrich states, "You're irrational if you don't want the president to succeed. Because if he doesn't succeed the country doesn't succeed," he's conflating country with its occupying force.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the things I don't want to succeed. Because practically nothing is as it appears on the surface. Last evening my doorbell rang and when I answered the door, there stood a young man, soliciting money. He was collecting for SAVE THE CHILDREN. Short story: He has a college degree but can't get a job so he is working for minimum wage (unless he meets his quota) and begging for money door-to-door. He told me he voted for AKA Obama. He gave me his sob story about SAVE THE CHILDREN and I gave him my regrets. I told him it was a shame he can't find work but the chickens have come home to roost. Then I went to my computer to research SAVE THE CHILDREN. And boy was I glad he did not get any of my money. I suggest others do the same. STC is associated with some of the worst of the worst.