"Anyone who calls me a conservative gets a punch in the nose." -- Frank Chodorov"I seriously apprehend that you will, in some such season of adversity as I have described, do things which will prevent prosperity from returning; that you will act like people who should in a year of scarcity, devour all the seed corn, and thus make the next year, not of scarcity, but of absolute famine. There will be, I fear, spoliation. The spoliation will increase the distress. The distress will produce fresh spoliation. There is nothing to stop you. Your Constitution is all sail and no anchor." -- Lord Macaulay, 1857
3 comments:
Here's a quote:
"The methodology of planned change which is consistent with democratic ideology must elevate informed and experimental collective judgment over unchecked private judgment. A methodology of training for participation in planned change must emphasize the development of skills necessary for creating common public judgments out of the disciplined conflict of 'private' points of view. It must develop persons who see non-influenceability of private conviction in joint deliberations as a vice rather than a virtue. It is in this sense that democratic planning for change must be anti-individualistic." Kenneth Benne Human Relations in Curriculum Change
What this horrid man is saying is: 'When we get people together in Group Dynamics (DIAPRAX) SESSIONS the bad folks will resist going along with our program. If we want to change the culture to our Socialist System we've got to force a mind-meld and those nasty individualists who won't go along with the program have to be overcome.' But the change-agents have plenty of tricks to get their job done. All those group activities, in school and out of school, even those group runs for various "worthy causes" serve to train people in merging with The Group. This need to be part of The Group, the fear of standing alone, of not going along with The Group, is very useful to the change-agents and they cultivate it every way they can.
“In fact, a large part of what we call “good teaching” is
the teacher’s ability to attain affective objectives through
challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and
getting them to discuss issues.”
David Krathwohl, Benjamin Bloom, etc.
Taxonomy of Educational Objective Book 2 Affective Domain page 54
Every certified facilitator―educator in this nation, Christian "teachers" as well, are trained to use the system of Bloom's Taxonomies. That system is recognized in some fields as "General Systems Theory."
"Educators and others in the role of change agents must have a method of social engineering relevant to
initiating and controlling the change process.”
Re-education aims to change the system of values and beliefs of an individual or a group."
Kenneth Benne Human Relations in Curriculum Change
"Concerning the changing of circumstances by men, the educator must himself be educated."
Karl Marx Thesis on Feuerbach # 3
I guess I'm a Conspiracy Theorist. I keep finding these quotes by real people who are/were instrumental in restructuring government school systems and I keep believing they meant what they said and succeeded in doing what they planned. Silly me. Just because I've actually seen this stuff in operation on real people I continue to imagine that it's actually being done.
Post a Comment