According to the conservative Thomas B. Fordham Foundation, "Ohio's public education needs as much retooling and redesigning as the state's economy, and strong leadership from the top would surely pay big dividends."
And, that is considered a conservative solution; top-down state planning. Government has become the Golden Calf of many who claim to be conservatives.
2 comments:
I found nothing on their site that denotes they are “conservative” in anyway. Your allegation is questionable and adolescent. Conservatives have been at the forefront of charter schooling, home schooling, and school vouchers; this is common place even among libertarians.
But come on Jim, why the ad hominem attack?
Brian may disagree, but his views are based on a cursory read of their web site. A little closer scrutiny and a little more time will reveal that the consensus is that TBF is indeed conservative.
Brian,
How about reading a book or two that they have published? Time to grow up and do some research before gabbing.
Jim
note: I have written articles for them so I may just know a little more about them than you. Now, back to your hole.
Post a Comment