Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's time for the Julie Feasel follies

Julie Wagner Feasel Over the next four weeks, I will be republishing the very best of Julie Feasel -- 'cause, you know, she really wants to continue running the district.

(OK, she really just wants to cheerlead the administration and the unions as they run the district and spend your hard-earned tax dollars like there is no tomorrow).

So maybe Feasel is correct and her work is only half done. But can we afford the second half?

I know that I can't. Can you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I can't wait for this series to begin. I'm sure there is plenty of material to run this for four months, not just four weeks.

Anonymous said...

If you plan to post her "No" votes on spending items then the series is a non-starter. In fact, you could probably count her total "No" votes on one hand--maybe even two fingers (while she gives the taxpayers the middle one).