Sunday, August 27, 2006

Peirce has my vote

Bill Peirce and I share views on a lot of issues. Though I recognize that Peirce as governor will not solve all of the state's problems in one jump, having him in office will spring Ohio in the right direction.

From Bill Peirce:

I approach all public policies with the vision of a truly free world of the sort that v. Mises described as the ultimate goal. My specific platform will not get us there in one jump, because the existing mass of federal, state, and local regulations is so complex and the people have been so conditioned by statism that they have to learn to be free. I will use every opportunity to cut spending, cut taxes, and decrease government intrusions into personal and business decisions.

Bill Peirce
Libertarian Candidate for Governor

www.peirceforohio.com

No comments: